[kdepim-users] Address autocompletion no longer works after upgrade to 4.9

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Mon Sep 3 02:52:07 BST 2012

On Sunday, September 02, 2012 08:44:42 AM Anders Lund wrote:
> make sure nepomuk is running, and that your addressbooks are indexed.

How do I check this? If I go to System Settings -> Desktop Search, I do
observe that "Desktop search services are active", and "Enable email indexer"
is checked.

If I search for a contact using krunner, I do see both contacts and e-mails
listed there. But if I clock on a contact, it just brings me to an empty
dolphin window, like the attached, rather than a real contact. If I click on
an e-mail it brings up the e-mail.

--Ian