[kdepim-users] Show threads (collapsed)

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:30:08 BST 2012

On 01/09/2012 10:19, Peter wrote:
> On Saturday 01 September 2012 09:41:08 O. Sinclair wrote:
>>> Have managed to get rid of the grouping (later), but the totally flat view
>>> needs to show collapsed threads. How do i do that please (using the
>>> classic
>>> theme).
>>
>> right-click on the list of mails for the folder, find "aggregation" in
>> the menu and choose what you like. I am a "flat date view" user myself
>
> Thanks, I did have flat date view as that's all I need, and found that
> 'standard mailing list' is a flat view with threads, which is great.
>
> There are a few more things now in KMail that are 'visible/working' now that I
> am using KUbuntu instaed of Ubuntu.

you will get there, the jump from 10 to 12 is quite a leap. As for the
boot-issues, I suggest attaching the disk in question and then run "sudo
update-grub" or use the System Settings-startup-boot module to find all
boot options. if that module is not there check in muon or apper for
kcm-grub2 and install it. Very useful to modify grub2, at least for me