[kdepim-users] Kaddressbook: configuring the addresslist panel

Henk van Velden henk.vanvelden at xs4all.nl
Sat Sep 29 11:31:13 BST 2012

Hm,

Not much reactions. Nobody using this?

I can add that not all items that make up the name field are in the list to
add as a column. The "additional names" (I have a translation here, thus I do
not know the exact expression, but this is about those that come between the
first name and the famlily name) is missing. Someone decided for us users what
we would like there or not. It is a pitty he decided wrong.

--
Met vriendelijke groet
Henk van Velden