[kdepim-users] Please, help with kmail multiple errors

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sun Sep 30 16:18:33 BST 2012

On Sunday 30 September 2012 14:18:29 Andras Mantia wrote:
> Leon Pollak wrote:
> > Thanks, Andras! :-)
> > Yes, the "drafts" folder I created by "Identities-Modify-Advanced".
> > Still there is no option for the "trash". Only "sent-mail", "drafts"
> > and "templates".
> > The Wiki states that "trash" may be created for only IMAP accounts.
> > Why? Anyway, I do not have such - only "local" and POP3.
> > Any chances to have 'trash" too?
>
> With the akonadiconsole approach described in the wiki for outbox,
> just that you add a SpecialCollectionAttribute with the value
> "trash".
>
> I've added this to the wiki now.

It should be something simple  I miss...

I added one SpecialCollectionAttribute=trash and nothing happened.

Then I added also the ENTITYDISPLAY=("trash" "mail-folder-trash" "" ())
This time trash folder was drawn as a 'special' folder, but:
1. It resides in the last line, after all other folders, although it
should be just before my personal folders, no?
2. When i delete a messages it does not appear in this trash folder.

Where is the clue?