[kdepim-users] Address autocompletion no longer works after upgrade to 4.9

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Mon Sep 3 13:56:35 BST 2012

Hi Anders,

On Monday, September 03, 2012 08:24:54 AM Anders Lund wrote:
> I believe one thing that can be done is editing
> ~/.kde4/share/config/akonadi_nepomuk_feederrc

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, this is what my
akonadi_nepomuk_feederrc already looks like:
[InitialIndexing]
IndexCompatLevel=3
InitialIndexingComplete=true

[akonadi_nepomuk_feeder]
DisableIdleDetection=false

The file akonadi_nepomuk_contact_feederrc looks like this:
[InitialIndexing]
IndexCompatLevel=1

Note that I found these files in ~/.kde, not ~/.kde4, hopefully that doesn't
make a difference.

> I also experience that first time in a session, it can take very long time
> (like 10-15 seconds) before kmail decides to show the completion options.

I tried typing a name and then waiting a few minutes, but sadly nothing
appeared.

--Ian