[kdepim-users] Address autocompletion no longer works after upgrade to 4.9

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Wed Sep 5 01:53:47 BST 2012

H O.,

On Tuesday, September 04, 2012 01:54:59 PM O. Sinclair wrote:
> I would try this:
> exit KMail/Kontact
> from command line run "akonadictl stop"
> then edit the file above to state InitialIndexingComplete=false
> then "akonadictl start"
> then let virtuoso and friends wreak havoc with your cpu for quite some
> time (depending on number of mails and contacts) and then try again.

So, I did as you suggested and left for work. When I got home (about 13 hours
later), I see that contact autocompletion now works! However, I also observe
that virtuoso continues to consume one full core, and has accumulated about 10
hours of total CPU time thus far. I'm assuming that at some point it will
finish.

Thanks for the suggestion.

--Ian