[kdepim-users] Please, help with kmail multiple errors

Leon Pollak leonp at plris.com
Sun Sep 30 11:42:44 BST 2012

Thanks, Andras! :-)
Yes, the "drafts" folder I created by "Identities-Modify-Advanced".
Still there is no option for the "trash". Only "sent-mail", "drafts" and
"templates".
The Wiki states that "trash" may be created for only IMAP accounts. Why?
Anyway, I do not have such - only "local" and POP3.
Any chances to have 'trash" too?

Thanks again.