[kdepim-users] Kmail2 4.9: Replies to encrypted messages

Ian Turner vectro at vectro.org
Mon Sep 3 13:36:53 BST 2012

Hello list,

Since upgrading to KDE 4.9 on Saturday, I notice a new regression: If I reply
to an encrypted message, the quoted portion of the reply contains the
ciphertext, not the plaintext. This obviously makes it difficult to carry on a
conversation.

There is a workaround: If a portion of the body is selected, then the selected
plaintext is quoted, rather than the ciphertext.

Any advice is appreciated; or if I should open a bug, let me know.

Thanks,

--Ian