[kdepim-users] Folder messages total missing

Peter peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Sep 2 09:48:30 BST 2012

On Sunday 02 September 2012 10:06:39 O. Sinclair wrote:

> right-click on the top of the folder list (where it says "Name" in my
> case) and click on the "Unread" option in the menu that appears

Thanks for pointing to that tip. If I have 'unread' and 'total' ticked, no
details appear, that is, just folder name/s.

If I untick 'unread', it actually shows the number unread.

If I untick 'total', the view remains the same.

I did try altering the options, then exit KMail, and enter again, no change
though. Had a bit of a brief look at the KDE bugs.

Peter