[kdepim-users] "Conflict resolution" message(s)

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Oct 11 08:22:30 BST 2012

On Torsdag den 11. oktober 2012 10:10:03 Joran Ahlback wrote:
> I get those if and only if I touch new mail while the filters are still
> churning (which takes some 10-20 seconds)

I'm probably hit by the same - there is usually no indication in kmail gui if
filters are running or finished so I can't know - but does akonadi queue
changes to the same object? (Or merge them to avoid sending the same change
throught nepomuk more times, or wait invoking nepomuk until the queue is
empty?)

--
Anders