[kdepim-users] Determining fonts in HTML messages

Pascal Bernhard pascal.hasko.bernhard at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 11 00:20:44 BST 2012

Hey guys,

I put this question into to separate thread, so my problems do not get
confused. Is it possible to tell Kmail to display incoming HTML messages
in a certain font? I chose Deja Vu Sans as the font to be used for
pretty much all fields (message text, message list, etc.) under
"Settings", but alas to no effect regarding HTML mails.

Thanks for your help,

Pascal

Pascal Bernhard
Schwalbacher Straße 7
12161 Berlin
Germany

Phone: +49 (0)30     32 66 58 00
Mobile: +49 (0)177   88 10 80 2

Das Leben ist ungerecht, aber denke daran, nicht immer zu Deinen Ungunsten
(John F. Kennedy)