[kdepim-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: KOrganizer won't display calendars, etc.

James K Gruetzner jkgruet at sandia.gov
Fri Oct 12 16:49:05 BST 2012

On Friday, October 12, 2012 05:36:27 PM Anders Lund wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Are your calendars enabled in korganizer?
>
> Enable settings->sidebar->calendar handling, and make sure your calendars
> are checked. (menu string translated back from danish, and probably not
> accurate.)
>
> Another option: If your plasma clock is configured to show events, check if
> your events are visible there!
>
> Anders

Hi, Anders,

Thanks for the advice.  I've tried various combinations of sidebar settings,
all seem to have no effect on the main Agenda view that I'm using.

I'm not sure about my plasma clock, but one interesting thing just happened:
one of the "Test" events I added just popped up a "Reminder" from KOrganizer!
That tells me that the events are likely getting to the underlying database or
whatever.

They just aren't showing up visibly!

   James