[kdepim-users] "Conflict resolution" message(s)

Georgi Kourtev georgi at elux.bg
Thu Oct 11 06:41:59 BST 2012

On Wednesday 10 October 2012 16:13:13 Russ Kepler wrote:
> I often get a "Conflict resolution" message when in mail, the attached when
> I sent a reply to an email I'd recently received.  I don't really know what
> these messages are for and I tend to simply "take the left one".
>
> Can someone explain what causes these and maybe some way to eliminate them?

I got this too from some months.  What I see is that it appears if a rather
quickly press move/forward or reply to a  message before the time I set for
making new mail as read on cursor selection comes (in my case it is set for 5
seconds). Without being an expert, I think this overlaps somehow in moving the
same message from one folder (NEW) to another (CUR) by Akonadi (??) may be, I
am not sure.

In my experience I always choose the one that said seen/read in the screenshot
you sent.