[kdepim-users] Bold font for unread/new messages

Pascal Hasko Bernhard pascal.hasko.bernhard at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:40:45 BST 2012

Unfortunately I encounter a strange behaviour of Kmail:

1. When changing fonts for messages, message list, folder list, editor under
'Settings' > 'Design', the font for all fields is set to BOLD. This doesn't
matter very much, as this setting gets ignored by Kmail (I'm happy that way, as
I don't want bold fonts for message texts for example, it's just a little bit
irritating)

2. Although I set bold font for unread and bold-oblique for new messages in the
message list, they are displayed in regular-book font. It had worked until last
week, there was no update in the meantime.

Kmail 1.13.7 KDE 4.8.3 Debian Testing GNOME Classic/Fallback mode

Does anyone have suggestions how to tackle that issue?

Thanks in advance,

Pascal

Pascal Bernhard
Schwalbacher Straße 7