[kdepim-users] Nepomuk

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 18 00:49:22 GMT 2012

Is there some reason that Nepomuk has to be such a resource hog? Whenever I
enable it (to allow searching email, mainly) it brings my system to a CRAWL! I
don't exactly have a lightweight system either... I've got an AMD Athlon 64 X2
Dual-Core CPU 6000+ (which means, I think approximately 3 Ghz x2 cores) with 4
gigs of RAM + swap. Yeah, I could probably do with more RAM, but still... Is
there some reason Nepomuk requires so much of the system that I can hardly do
anything while it's running????