[kdepim-users] [EXTERNAL] filters on ongoing messages sucks

James K. Gruetzner jkgruet at sandia.gov
Thu May 24 19:22:17 BST 2012

On Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:56:33 Sérgio Basto wrote:
  <snip>

> and yeah I serious consider move to thunderbird .

That would seem to be a good idea for you:  it would lower the blood pressure of
all concerned.   :-)

Devs:  thanks for the work you do.  Yeah, the recent changes to kmail have been
troublesome, but I've been impressed not only that you're attempting to improve
the product, but that you're not hiding all the "dirty laundry".  Sometimes that
takes a thick skin.  Well done and thanks.

BTW:  I've been using kmail for years, both at home and at work.  I'll most likely
keep them.  For a start-up micro-business, I'll probably be using Thunderbird at
first, since stability is very important.

Have a great day!
   James