[kdepim-users] Kontact 4.8.2 & Kubuntu 12.04: how to import a local calendar and to-do list into Google?

Bas Roufs - Nederlandstalige boodschap basroufs at gmail.com
Wed May 2 22:23:17 BST 2012

Hello everybody,

at present, I have 2 calendars in Kontact: a local one and
"akonadi_gcal_resource" (Akonadi/ Google.)
Already several months, I am trying to find out how I could import the local
calendar and to-do list into "akonadi_gcal_resource". The best way I have been
able to find so far is like this:
KONTACT > FILE > import > import calendar > merge into existing calendar.
However, I still get stuck at this point:

In the image above, you can find two empty dialogue windows under the phrase
"Select the calendar where this item (=the local calendar .ical file, BR)  will
be stored." However, I see no possibility to click there somewhere at
something like "akonadi_gcal_resource". The only button I can click at, is
"Cancel". The "OK"button is always disabled.

Do you have any clue?
Respectfully yours,
Bas
--
Bas G. Roufs MA
Van 't Hoffstraat 1
E. BasRoufs at gmail.com
Mob. +31 6 446 835 10
Tel. +31 30 785 40
Skype, Google Talk: BasRoufs
Websites in construction:
BasRoufs.eu
Viaconsensus.nl
RainbowGathering.eu
Open source OS: Linux Kubuntu 12.04 LTS.