[kdepim-users] Message disappear after moving it to another folder

Bepi boedosoy at ca.rr.com
Sun May 27 17:43:11 BST 2012

Hi,

I've just lost one message (out of ~12) I moved from Sent Items to a local folder.  The particulars of that message were that it had attached two pictures of ~1.5MB each.

I have looked into ~/.local/share/akonadi/file_db_data/ and it is not there, although there are 86 files in that folder.

This is not the first time I lose messages moving them.  It has been a very rough time from the upgrade to kmail2.  The migration was really painful.

I am using kmail 4.8.2.  I would appreciate any suggestion on what to do.

Thanks,
Bepi

PS: BTW, when trying to send this, a message saying: "The message you have composed seems to refer to an attached file but you have not attached anything.
Do you want to attach a file to your message?" appeared.  This has happened before, not too frequently though.