[kdepim-users] filters on ongoing messages sucks

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu May 24 18:56:33 BST 2012

Why the Fuck , you don't test things before put in stable  tree

Outgoing filters are a great shit, I said to filter messages to person
I checked just in outgoing mail
when I receive  an email for me and for the person the filter put this
on mail sent folder for the person
when I send to person don't put on folder , as is defined

I use Fedora 16

try delete 20 000 messages , about 3 hours of heavy processor in my core
i5 with 4 gigas the RAM

so wtf you don't do simple tests before put thing on stable .

and yeah I serious consider move to thunderbird .
--
Sérgio M. B.