[kdepim-users] KOrganizer CalDAV Problem

Henning Schnoor henning.schnoor at gmx.net
Mon Mar 19 09:05:43 GMT 2012

Hi list,

first-time poster here - in case any developers read this list, let me
start by saying thanks for all the work! I've been using KDE for years,
and I really appreciate all the hard work going into this!

I have a (possiby stupid, but Googling did not help) question (or
problem) with KOrganizer: I'm trying to access a CalDav calender with
Korganizer (the server is a Bedework CalDAV server), and in Korganizer,
I can see only the events added by Korganizer itself, not those added on
the web interface or with Lightning. Events that I do add in Korganizer
show up in both the web interface and in Lightning, so KOrganizer is
talking to the server.

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or (more likely ;-)) I'm doing
something wrong, so I'd appreciate any hints how to solve this!

I'm using KOrganizer Version 4.8.0-() on KDE 4.8.1, operating system is
openSUSE 11.4 (32 bit) on x86.

Thanks,
   Henning