[kdepim-users] How to deactivate an IMAP account completely?

Nino Novak nino at kflog.org
Sat Mar 3 09:07:09 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have a mail account which I regularly poll via POP3. However, sometimes I
want to access the same account via IMAP for moving mails on the server into
folders or similar. So I the account entered twice in the settings, as POP and
as IMAP.

As I need IMAP access only seldom (once in a month perhaps), I do not want
kmail to check it daily, and have therefore deactivated any "check mail"
option I could find. But kmail still wants to know the IMAP passwort for this
account on every launch.

Is there a possibility to turn this behavior completely off?

Thanks,
Nino