[kdepim-users] HELP!!! KMail brain dead!

John Aldrich jmaldrich at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 11:16:12 GMT 2012

KMail has decided that one of my two IMAP accounts is off-line. I have
deleted that IMAP account and recreated it at least FOUR times this
morning, twice in KMail and twice in Akonadi.
It keep incrementing the IMAP account number for some reason. Is there
a secret handshake I need to do, or do I have to hold my mouth a
certain way??? It seems that there was an update to Mysql (I think) in
the past few days and ever since KMail has been extremely "flaky."
I'm using KMail 4.8.1 on KDE 4.8.1. Any suggestions??? This is my
primary email account, and I read/reply to my email using online IMAP
and it was working last night until my system hung this morning and I
had to restart it.