[kdepim-users] Blogilo does not want to build

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Jun 7 04:33:09 BST 2012

On Ter, 2012-06-05 at 20:20 +0300, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> I've come across the below issue when trying to build Blogilo 4.8.3.
> AFAICT, Nepomuk and Soprano are optional.  Yet it refuses to build.
> Anything I can do?

why do you use blogilo from kdepim from one distro ? , at least Fedora
17 have it .

rpm -qf /usr/bin/blogilo -i
(...)
Summary     : KDE PIM (Personal Information Manager) applications
Description :
KDE PIM (Personal Information Manager) applications, including:
* akregator: feed aggregator
* blogilo: blogging application, focused on simplicity and usability
* kmail: email client
* knode: newsreader
* knotes: sticky notes for the desktop
* kontact: integrated PIM management
* korganizer: journal, appointments, events, todos

--
Sérgio M. B.