[kdepim-users] korganizer - Auto Export HTML

Carles Pina i Estany carles at pina.cat
Tue Jun 19 00:13:23 BST 2012

Hello,

I use korganizer in a Debian testing. Korganizer version is
4:4.4.11.1+l10n-2.

I want to use the Auto Export to HTML but I haven't been able to. I mark
the option, but I don't see where is automatically exported (I even did
a strace -f and I didn't see any HTML file).

I downloaded the source code to see if I could find where the HTML is
saved but this is interesting:
carles at pinux:~/dades/nobackup/kdepim$ rgrep "Auto Export" .
./kdepim/korganizer/korganizer.kcfg:    <entry type="Bool" key="Auto
Export">
./kdepim/korganizer/korganizer.kcfg:    <entry type="Int" key="Auto
Export Interval">

(I was expecting that in some place "Auto Export" would be used. But I'm
not familiar at all with key/name in .kcfg files).

carles at pinux:~/dades/nobackup/kdepim$ ls
akonadi  kdepim  kdepimlibs  kdepim-runtime

(from git).

Is this feature working somehow?

Any other way to do what I want to do? (just have the calendar in HTML
to upload automatically to a webserver).

Else I'll maybe look how to implement it, if should be there but it's
not working.

Carles Pina i Estany
	Web: http://pinux.info || Blog: http://pintant.cat