[kdepim-users] lost functionality of google akonadi resource

Eric Di Gioia er.digioia at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 20:47:57 BST 2012

E. Hakan Duran <ehakanduran <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Lindsay,
>
> Thank you for your response.
>
> On Thursday, June 07, 2012 03:38:40 PM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> > ... Have you tried re-adding/refreshing the resource today?
>
> Yes, but unfortunately I still get the same error for calendar, and contacts
> resources.
>
> Hakan

Hi,

I just made a fresh install of my system (Kubuntu 12.04).

I've tried to add the akonadi-google ressource but getting the same problem:

after entering my mail address and my password,
I get a new window asking me to
allow akonadi to access my account.
Of course I agree but after I get this message:
"Parsing token page failed"

NB: I installed the akonadi-ressource from the following repository:
ppa:benoitg/akonadigoogle-daily

Thanks for your help!!