[kdepim-users] Kmail2 is crazy?

Martin Steigerwald Martin at lichtvoll.de
Fri Jan 20 16:37:27 GMT 2012

Am Freitag, 20. Januar 2012 schrieb O. Sinclair:
> On 20/01/12 08:18, Anders Lund wrote:
> >>
> >> something like this can happen if one mail is very large and the
> >> connection is slow.
> >
> > Is there a bug report about that? Sounds  like a bug to me!
>
> Have no idea - this happens in most email clients, Outlook included, so
> I have sort of taken it as "natural" behaviour.

I never seen anything like this in any mail client I used. But then I
never used Outlook - except for testing with Zimbra - and I usually do not
receive insanely large mail attachments. Especially as the base64 encoding
adds to the mail size.

I never understood, why there is apparantly no way to include binary data
as is in mails.