[kdepim-users] How is One supposed to find a category?

Bob Smits bob at rsmits.ca
Mon Jan 2 21:33:20 GMT 2012

I keep trying newer versions of KDEPIM, hoping to find a version that does
everything I need.

Version 4.7.2 with OpenSuSe 12.1 is what I'm currently trying.

When I'm in my addressbook (in which everything is imported from KDEPIM 3.5.1)
I can find categories of addresses by typing the name of the category into
the search bar. This works, but I then have to remember which of 200
categories I'm looking for.

Is there a way to select a category from a list of categories, like we did
with KDEPIM 3.5 with the filter mechanism?

Thanks, Bob.
--
Bob Smits <bob at rsmits.ca>

Poverty is the worst form of violence