[kdepim-users] 4.8 - Message Search

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 05:43:25 GMT 2012

looking good - getting reliable and fast results for searches on Subject,
addresses and message body. Congratulations guys, I realise it was a scrabble
to get it into 4.8

Is message status meant to be working? because a search on "Message Status =
unread" still returns every message, regardless of its status

Side Note:Irony - I went to check my sent mails to copy this message body from
a previous email to pim-dev but couldn't - got the aforementioned "cannot
fetch job" error. Had to use gmail to get it.

--
Lindsay