[kdepim-users] Inbox or Posteingang?

Alexander Puchmayr alexander.puchmayr at linznet.at
Wed Jan 4 14:11:19 GMT 2012

Hi!

I just had a close look to my .local/share/.local-mail.directory/: All mail
folders are twice, once in English notation (e.g. "inbox") and one in the
german localized version ("Posteingang"). Both directories contain mails, but
none of them seems to match what kmail is showing.

What kmail shows:
Posteingang, 11 Mails total, 0 unread
[Checked akonadi-resource is pointing to .local/share/local-mail]

.local/share/.local-mail.directory/Posteingang/cur    has 1 file
.local/share/.local-mail.directory/Posteingang/new   is empty

.local/share/.local-mail.directory/inbox/cur    has 15 files
.local/share/.local-mail.directory/inbox/new   has 103 files

I'm confused ...

Thanks
    Alex