[kdepim-users] KDE PIM 4.8 - KMail filtering.

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Jan 27 20:59:26 GMT 2012

Sascha Manns wrote:

> I'm using both IMAP and POP3. In both cases it doesn't work :-(

Look at the console log, the filter log (Tools-Filter log viewer) and try to
find out what goes wrong, e.g filters are executed at all or not, do they
fail, etc.

I use filters for both IMAP and POP3 and they work in master (4.8+). They
worked also before 4.8 was tagged, so that would been a bad luck if they
fail exactly for 4.8.0. So I assume it is rather some specific configuration
for you that triggers a bug.

Andras