[kdepim-users] several kontact woes after upgrading to KDE 4.7

Mathias Homann admin at eregion.de
Sun Jan 22 18:28:27 GMT 2012

Ok, so I finally took the plunge and upgraded to KDE 4.7, and after a painful
manual re-configuration because the migration thingie failed I have several
questions left with kontact / kde pim:

- why does there have to be a virtuoso-t process doing nothing, but using up
both CPU cores in the process?

- why does the default keyboard shortcut "+" for "next unread mail" not work
anymore (it still IS the shortcut, just doesn't jump to the next folder
anymore)

bye,
MH

--
gpg key fingerprint: 5F64 4C92 9B77 DE37 D184  C5F9 B013 44E7 27BD 763C

()  ascii ribbon campaign against HTML e-mail
/\  www.asciiribbon.org