[kdepim-users] KMail freezing

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Jan 10 19:21:56 GMT 2012

Lindsay Mathieson wrote:

> KDE4.8 RC2
>
> This setup used to work for reading mail fine

I also experienced freezes in KMail recently (more correctly slowdowns and
waiting for a lot of time to display messages). Nowadays I don't have time
for KDE development, so just tried to fix it as a user. Sadly seems that
again the nepomuk feeder. I just removed it now, and things look good so
far.

 For your (users) information, there will be a Kontact development sprint in
mid-February, where hopefully many bugs will be fixed.

Andras