[kdepim-users] Kmail2 is crazy?

O. Sinclair o.sinclair at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:47:16 GMT 2012

On 21/01/12 05:09, kde wrote:

> On 01/20/2012 01:29 AM, O. Sinclair wrote:

>>> Is there a bug report about that? Sounds like a bug to me!
>>>
>> Have no idea - this happens in most email clients, Outlook included,
>> so I have sort of taken it as "natural" behaviour.
> I do not have that happen in Thunderbird. Holding Outlook as a
> "standard" is contrary to a Linux point of view I would think.

If you work with IT support it is kind of hard to ignore Windows and MS
Office... and where I live and work slow connections is standard as
internet is still a luxury here.

So I frequently see behaviour that people living in the "first world" or
"developed countries" have forgotten all about. Timing out on downloads
being one of them. This happens in all mail clients I use or support,
being Outlook 2003-2010, KMail1-2 and Thunderbird (windows and linux).

Best,
Sinclair