[kdepim-users] Kmail and Duplicated Messages

Lívio Cipriano lcipriano at iol.pt
Tue Jan 10 10:33:36 GMT 2012

On 10 January 2012 08:49:24 ianseeks wrote:
> I don't know if they are coming from the ISP again
> or the local database.

That also happens. But I think the mechanism is on the ISP side. For instance,
I leave my email on the GMail server and it doesn't send me the messages
twice. But the others ISP, each time I setup a new POP email in Kmail, resent
my old messages.

I've a small script to discover duplicated files - with different names - and
Kmail doesn't deleted the actual duplicated files.

Regards
Lívio Cipriano