[kdepim-users] Configuring Kmail account (for receiving) in KDE v4.7

Stan Goodman stan.goodman at hashkedim.com
Tue Jan 31 23:17:14 GMT 2012

The OS is openSuSE v12.1 x86_64.

Configuring Kmail for sending was a snap; to do the same for receiving
has me defeated.

The first screen for doing this offers me a choice between defining a
Local folder or an Akonadi folder. No problem there -- I chose the local
folder. What now? I do not see any clue about how to progress to
actually configuring an account. The very large Help screen is of no
help, since it seems not to have caught up with v4.7, and it fails to
mention this first screen at all.

How can I graduate to the actual configuration screens for the receive
function?

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on