[kdepim-users] kmail2 shortcuts to delete attachments and open link?

infrabit at infrabit.net infrabit at infrabit.net
Mon Jan 9 22:41:36 GMT 2012

In KMail1 the only time when I needed to touch the mouse was to delete message
attachments. I couldn't find a bug related to this so before spamming Bugzilla
does anybody know if there is one?

Second, KMail2 appears to have lost the option to open a URL in browser when
pressing the Ctrl key (KMail1 used to highlight each link with letters, similar
idea to what Pentadactyl does in Firefox). Very neat. Is this a bug? Again,
nothing in Bugzilla.

Thanks.