[kdepim-users] Search

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:02:55 GMT 2012

I know this has been covered to death here ... :( but is there any consensus
as to whether search is actually meant to be working?

I've gone to the extreme of deleting the akonadi db, the nepomuk db,
removing/re-adding the account, removing re-adding the akonadi-nepomuk feeder.
In akonadi console the feeder says its indexing the various mail folders.

Nothing - no search returns any results. Utterly useless.

Kubuntu 11.10, KDE 4.8 RC1

Is there an active bug for this? if I take it to the dev list will I be abused
for wasting their time?
--
Lindsay