[kdepim-users] korganizer files

kde kde.jrg01 at grifent.com
Tue Jan 10 21:19:44 GMT 2012

Until a recent update, I could copy the files and directories
in.kde/share/apps/korganizer and the korganizerrc file from one computer
to another and that kept the events in sync. Now copying the files in
.kde/share/apps/korganizer and .kde/share/config/korganizerrc from one
computer succeeds but the events are not in sync any longer.

When new events are added, my personal ics file is not updated.

So where are the new event, todo, etc stored and how do I get the data
from one computer to synchronize with another?

Sure do need to be able to do this.

Regards,
John