[kdepim-users] Saying a saddened goodbye to KMail, thank you KMail2

Raoul Snyman raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
Wed Jan 4 12:43:56 GMT 2012

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 10:12:32 +0000, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Did you really mean that?  :-D  Mine is nearly as spiffy as KMail 1!
>
> Thunderbird does seem to have addons for every one of the features that
> I loved in KMail.  Like John, I had a relationship of many years, and am
> sad to leave it - at least for now.  Maybe it will be just a sabbatical
> - let's hope so.

Same thing here... moved over to Thunderbird, which I don't really like,
but at least it doesn't delete my e-mails, kill my PC (more than 100% CPU
usage, using tons of RAM), and freeze up all the time.

I miss KMail 1 :-(

--
Raoul Snyman, B.Tech IT (Software Engineering)
Saturn Laboratories
e: raoul.snyman at saturnlaboratories.co.za
w: www.saturnlaboratories.co.za
b: blog.saturnlaboratories.co.za