[kdepim-users] kde slow to start after a crash

Walter Cazzola cazzola at dico.unimi.it
Wed Feb 22 21:47:37 GMT 2012

Hi
thanks for the suggestion but I have already tried something similar by
entering as root instead of my normal user and with KDE-failsafe but
nothing changed.

Moreover the strange things is that the kde freezes for a while when I
try to open a menu (e.g., the file menu in gnumeric or the popup menu
for add an event in korganizers or the k menu in the panel) and if I'm
lucky after a while the menu appear and the system unfreezes otherwise
it just unfreezes.

To me seems a problem of kwin or kded but I can't say how to fix or
determine it.

Walter