[kdepim-users] KMail 2 getting slower and slower

Nino Novak nino at kflog.org
Tue Feb 7 13:05:20 GMT 2012

Hi,

Am Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012, 22:05:25 schrieb Anders Lund:
> Søndag den 5. februar 2012 13:27:09 Nino Novak skrev:
> > ..
> > Can somebody help me to reduce the delay?
>
> If you look at your process table (ctrl + esc in KDE, or run top(1), do you
> see virtuoso-t and/or akonadi_* processes use a lot of CPU?

No - I turned off nepomuk as adviced by Andras Mantia. So I do not see these
processes any more.

Thanks again to all. Today it looks better (ok, I only received 78 mails
today, so maybe they have been sorted rather quickly into their destination
folders). Let's see how it will develop over time.

Regards, Nino