[kdepim-users] Links being stripped out of emails

ianseeks ianseeks at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Feb 13 15:39:19 GMT 2012

Hi

I'm using KMail Version 4.8.0 (4.8.0 "release 462") on Opensuse 11.4

I've received a mail that included a link to a cloud based document on
skydrive.  All that appeared in my account was the name of the document and it
was not clickable in order to jump to the document.  I checked my ISP via
webmail and it was there okay as it was on my blackberry as well.

Is there a setting that strips the URL's out?

regards

Ian