[kdepim-users] Filtering

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Fri Feb 3 06:32:43 GMT 2012

Hi,

I have disabled most filtering, due to the infinite production of duplicate
messages. But so far, my spamfilter, set up with the built in wizzard and using
bogofilter, have been working without that problem.

But also there is problems:
* Messages with attacthec messages appears to not be filtered
* I can not seem to use the "Classify as spam" filter action with succes the
last few days. For a long time, kmail says "Filtering 1 message" in the
statusbar, but nothing happens. The filter log viewer remains blank, and mail
is not moved to trash as it should.

Anyone else experiencing similar problems?
--
Anders