[kdepim-users] Searching x 2

Sérgio Basto sergio at serjux.com
Thu Feb 23 16:46:19 GMT 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-23 at 14:36 +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> - close your "nepomuk sucks" bug report with a big "sorry" attached

are you nuts ? , it is a major bug!  I try to helping kde team to show
that they are wrongly put things as stable when they are a big crap .

I was so happy with 4.7.3 and upgrade to 4.7.4 which brings kmail 2 ,
crash everywhere, do wrong migrations , stuck all system , delete expire
wrong folder email, mess up filter rules, and we can't do nothing , just
delete and begging all over again .
Some of us have 1, 2 or 3 gigas of mail on kmail .
We are using "stable" versions do you understand that ?

Best,
--
Sérgio M. B.