[kdepim-users] Akonadi google calendar error

Mark Fraser mfraz74+kde at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 09:23:39 GMT 2012

On Sunday 30 Dec 2012 09:03:01 Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Sat, 29 Dec 2012 01:26:11 PM Mark Fraser wrote:
> > Done that, still getting errors from Akonadi and no calendars.
>
> Bummer :(
>
> I'm all out of ideas. Perhaps the devs have ideas?

I think I've managed to solve part of the problem - I've stopped getting the
errors after I removed Akonadi Google from KDEWallet and then modified the
Google calendar resource in Akonadi.

Still seems to be something wrong with Korganizer though as when I opened it
this morning, there was just my email address as the calendar, but they did
appear after refreshing the calendar. The clock widget was showing them
correctly.

Mark.