[kdepim-users] KMail2 at kdepim 4.9.0

Robin Atwood robin.atwood at attglobal.net
Tue Aug 14 11:08:24 BST 2012

Does the community consider KMail2 usable yet? I have gotten a bit tired of
installing the latest kdepim and after a day rapidly restoring 4.4.11.1. Last
time the main problem for me was that the filters were not automatically
applied, I had to constantly do C-A/C-J manually. Also, the mail was never
delivered to the inbox folder but the enveloping one, call Folder or
something.

So what's the feeling out there?

Cheers
-Robin