[kdepim-users] KMail forgets POP/SMTP password

Pastor JW jolson at go180.net
Wed Aug 22 17:19:25 BST 2012

On Wednesday, August 22, 2012 06:25:11 AM Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Aug 2012 08:34:48 PM Pastor JW wrote:
> > the problem is that KWallet crashes KDE  massively  and we lose a lot of
> > data  because of this bad program.
>
> I don't find that credible at all - something else is going on.

The what else that is going is it won't receive mail.  However, it is likely
now a moot point as we are actively now looking for a kmail replacement
because kmail no longer will save our passwords for our accounts and download
our mail without someone having to man the computer.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org