[kdepim-users] List approval please

Peter peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 18 03:17:20 BST 2012

Hi Andras,

On Friday 17 August 2012 16:49:34 you wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> Peter wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have just realised there were a number of replies to my question, so
> > sorry about that. Only realised it after viewing
> > http://lists.kde.org/?t=134457466800001&r=1&w=2
> >
> > Can someone please 'approve' me onto this list ?
>
> Please subscribe to the list and then you can post without moderation. You
> can still disable mail delivery after subscription, if you follow the list
> through some other channel (web, usenet, etc).

Is there anything else that needs changing ? From the number of replies, all I
can see is that that path should be  ~/.local/share/contacts

Any other sub path needed under ~/.local/share , sub paths being ..

 akonadi       desktop-directories  local-mail    rhythmbox  ubuntuone
 applications  Empathy              mime          totem      vlc
 contacts      gvfs-metadata        quadrapassel  Trash      webkit

Regards,

Peter