[kdepim-users] KMail2 at kdepim 4.9.0

Graham P Davis newsboy at scarlet-jade.com
Fri Aug 17 07:44:00 BST 2012

On Thu, 16 Aug 2012 10:53:49 -0700
Robert Smits <bob at rsmits.ca> wrote:

> Well, version 4.9 is NOT available in my OpenSuSe repos yet, and I
> understand it won't be available until OpenSuSe 12.3, so it's not a
> lot of use to me. I have not had great experiences installing newer
> versions than those supplied by my OS.

4.9 has been available for openSUSE for a few weeks now, you just need
to add the Core and, possibly, Extra repos referred to here:
http://en.opensuse.org/KDE_repositories#Upstream_release_aka._KR49_.28KDE_SC_4.9.29
If you have included any other KDE repos, remove them first.

--
Graham Davis, Bracknell, Berks.
OS: Linux: openSUSE 12.1 (64-bit); KDE 4.9.0