[kdepim-users] Success with Kontact/4.8.2

Till Adam adam at kde.org
Mon Apr 23 15:01:51 BST 2012

On Apr 23, 2012, at 3:55 PM, Markus Feilner wrote:

> So is this news correct?
> http://www.linux-magazin.de/NEWS/Kontact-Kmail-KDE-4.9-behebt-Bug-in-
> automatischer-Adressvervollstaendigung

It would be good if someone other than me (who made the changes) could confirm that it works for them, in what will be 4.9, just to make sure. There's also no need to single me out, as an individual, so how about referring to "the KDEPIM developers" instead? 4.9 will contain many fixes by many people in many areas, it's a group effort.

Thanks for publicizing good news about Kontact, Markus, it does help.

Till